Practice Booster StoreReturn to storefront
Diagnostic Coding for Dental Claim Submission (2017 Edition) - Allow 2-4 Weeks for Delivery
Diagnostic Coding for Dental Claim Submission is Dr. Blair's resource for learning how to assign ICD diagnostic codes to dental procedures when submitting dental claims using the 2012 ADA Dental Claim Form.
A few highlights include:
- Utilizes a Scenario-Based Teaching MethodSM to demonstrate proper code submission
- Includes ICD-10-CM diagnoses codes most commonly used for dental procedures
- Offers a user-friendly format that is effective for both the beginner and experienced dental team member
- Analyzes administrative matters as they relate to Medicaid, Affordable Care Act plans, audits, etc.
- Reviews the top Affordable Care Act plan questions and answers
- Enables the practice to prevent claim rejections through proper diagnostic coding
- Provides tips for gaining legitimate reimbursement
Many states’ Medicaid programs now require ICD (diagnoses) codes when reporting dental procedures on the 2012 ADA Dental Claim Form. In addition, many Affordable Care Act (ACA) plans with mandated pediatric dental benefits also require ICD codes. This trend will continue to rise among other dental payers. Be prepared by learning about diagnostic coding now!
Dental coding is challenging, but medical coding is even more complex! This in-depth handbook breaks down the complexities of diagnoses codes to enable dental teams to successfully file dental claims with these new requirements.
Practices have different levels of understanding of and experience with ICD coding. This Guide is a comprehensive resource for all dental teams submitting ICD codes. Order today to improve your practice’s efficiency, increase profitability, and reduce risk!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr. Charles Blair is one of dentistry’s leading authorities on practice profitability, fee analysis, insurance coding and administration, insurance coding strategies, and strategic planning. Dr. Blair has individually consulted with thousands of practices, helping them to identify and implement new strategies for improved productivity and profitability. He is a nationally acclaimed speaker for dental groups, study clubs, and other professional organizations, and is also a widely read and highly respected author and publisher. His extensive background and expertise makes him uniquely qualified to share his wealth of knowledge with the dental profession.
Must be returned within 7 days of receipt of shipment. Must be unopened and still in the plastic wrap.